Política de reembolso
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
If you are not happy with your purchase and wish to return an item, please contact us within 30 days of purchasing your order (not delivery). Please provide your order number as well as the reason for your return. Our customer service team will review the return request and send further instructions if the return is approved.
Products received without approval shall not be refunded.
Products sent to the wrong address without authorization shall not be refunded.
Comfyorthopedic will accept only items purchased directly from the comfyorthopedic website. For products purchased from authorized retailers, please get in touch with them for returns.
Return Policy / NO RISK MONEY-BACK ENTAIL:
1. Returned items must be in the original packaging, including any accessories, manuals, and documentation.
2. Returned items must be in nearly perfect condition.
If the condition of the product shipped back to us is not acceptable, we reserve the right not to refund or exchange.
3. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
4. Customers are responsible to pay the cost of the return label + restocking fee*
5. Reimbursement will only occur when the package arrives in our warehouse.
6. If a return is not received by the carrier within 30 days after purchase we will consider the return to be delinquent and a refund will not be processed.
HOW LONG IS THE RETURNS PROCESS?
Processing returns may take up to 2- 4 weeks from the day we receive your return. We will email/send an SMS to confirm once your return and refund have been processed.
Products with damages OR alterations by user
Products with evident signs of wear and tear.
Products with a Foul Odor, i.e., Smoke Odor
Non-returnable items include products purchased through retailers, incorrect products purchased, and damaged products through customer mishandling.
By acknowledging that you have understood these terms, Comfyorthopedic reserves the right to deny refund(s) on any returned product(s) that does not adhere to these listed policies/requirements.
Every product is subject to a visual inspection when received at the warehouse to determine the condition of the product. Products that fail this inspection shall be disposed of.
Comfyorthopedic reserves the right to dispose of any brace that does not meet the specified requirement(s) at its own discretion without returning the unacceptable brace to the buyer nor refunding it.